There are Qty 4 integral vertical stabilizing jacks situated at the four corners of the cradle frame, which when locked in the raised position enable the cradle to be used as stand alone work stand and also for removal from transporter stand by a fork truck.
- Lift the cradle and transportation stand 400 mm using the transportation stand fork channels. Remove jack lock pins.
- Lower the jack feet and insert locking pins into the lower lock pin installation holes
- Remove the (4) pins locking the cradle to transportation stand.
- Lower the cradle and transportation stand to the ground, the cradle will now stand clear of the transportation stand.
- Make sure that the cradle fork channels are clear of any part of the transportation stand, if necessary by lowering the stand to its lowest position.
- The fork truck can now lift the cradle using the cradles integral fork channels, clear transportation stand.
- For installation of the cradle into transportation stand with a fork truck, follow these instructions in reverse order.